[Kc] December Meeting

John Reinke jmreinke at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:33:52 PST 2007

<delurk>
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not very familiar with that part of
the city. The time I attended, I got lost temporarily despite having a
printout with directions at my side.

Is the location a central location for people who would normally attend? I'd
prefer something closer to Overland Park if there are more potential
attendees this direction.

Either that, or I should just attend a few more times so that I can find my
way via landmarks.

My country upbringing is shining through...
</delurk>