[Kc] December Meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Dec 10 19:18:25 PST 2007

No kidding! The weather is fighting us.

I was looking forward to talking about what's to come in perl 5.10. Do
you think we ought to wait for January and discuss what's new in 5.10?

I guess we can wait until tomorrow to decide, but I hate waiting that
long since it's probably inconvenient for some. KCMO schools have not
yet cancelled for whatever that's worth.

I think we can meet, I guess. I intend to see you guys there!

-Andy