[Kc] April meeting

Tony Chesser-Evans tmchesser at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:33:29 PDT 2007

Guys,

I haven't made the last few.  I won't be able to make the one tonight.

Some months ago, I proposed a Google Calendar for Kansas City Open
Source events.  I started the calendar, and I put a couple items on it
(Perl Mongers, Linux Users Group).  I'm going to be leaving the area,
so it seems appropriate that I pass the torch for this on to someone
else.  Obviously, you will need a Google Calendar account to be able
to mess with it.

I'm open to volunteers.

I'm getting married in a couple weeks, and I'm going to be moving out
of the area.  Anyone interested in seeing the happy couple, just go
to:

http://chessercat.com/wedding/

Regards,

Tony Chesser