[Kc] September meeting

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Mon Sep 11 15:09:11 PDT 2006

Hi KC.pm'ers -

I think tomorrow is the second Tuesday of September. Anyone interested
in a meeting?

Scanning back through the list archives, I can see a few things that
might come up:

* David Nicol's "outsourced web page hit counter with moving averages"
  (that's cool!)

* What the heck is "->" and how do I use it?

* How do you read and write Excel files with perl?

* David Nicol's idea to use tables of function pointers for standard
  perl operators (or something like that)

* Any other perlish questions that you have

Holler if you're interested in attending, and we'll see if we have a
quorum.

-Andy