[Kc] draft bylaws of Kansas City netflixprize team

Matthew Wilson matthew at veradox.com
Tue Oct 10 00:07:28 PDT 2006

Well put.  You must be in B-school or
something.  Looking forward to the meeting tonight, especially
since I've never been in a bar.  The place we're meeting after Planet
Sub is a bar, right?

Even

without winning, the collaborative experience will be worthwhile as an
example

of a collaborative experience if nothing else.  The potential upside
beyond

the contest at hand is the forming of an execution-capable software
engineering

team who are willing and able to work for deferred reward, who may then
seek

future projects with greater expected reward/effort ratios.