[Kc] meeting Tuesday Oct 10 2006

Matthew Wilson matthew at veradox.com
Thu Oct 5 07:35:38 PDT 2006

I don't know if
I'll be able to join your team since I'm pretty far along with my efforts in

research and implementation, and I have a lot of confidence in the overall
approach I'm taking.  I'll be glad to compare notes though.  Depending on
how things go in the next few days, I'll know just how much computing power
I will be needing, so I may be looking for minority-share team members.

Remember, once someone passes the 0.8563 mark (and I do believe it will
happen in the next few weeks), everyone else will have 30 days to match/beat
their progress before a winner is examined/judged/declared.

btw, sorry my emails are dated wrongly... I'll fix it later. :)