[Kc] meeting Tuesday Oct 10 2006

Matthew Wilson matthew at veradox.com
Thu Oct 5 06:19:30 PDT 2006

Perhaps... I've got a testing/development framework up and going, and a pile
of relevant academic PDFs on collaborative filtering and recommender
systems.

I've created a team already (no submissions yet), but the rules state that
users can be members of more than one team.

How about "KC Perl Mongers" for our team name ....  btw, the system is
flawed in that once you create a password for the team, you should not
change it unless you don't want anyone else to be able to join the team,
even if they have the new password.  (says the forums)