[Kc] Fwd: RE: Yet another ftp site: ftp://ftp.chatnfiles.com

Tom Miller tlgalenson at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 15:16:21 PDT 2006

Hi, anyone want to help Oliver? His ftp search site: www.filewatcher.org keeps track of 450 million ftp-able files including lots of Linux stuff.  I have a 771,000+ ftp archive that his scanner hickups on so he is going to re-write it.....

Tom Miller

Oliver Maruhn <oliver at maruhn.com> wrote: Subject: RE: Yet another ftp site: ftp://ftp.chatnfiles.com