[Kc] mod_perl position

Matthew Wilson matthew at veradox.com
Tue Jul 11 07:41:29 PDT 2006

Got a job opportunity here that's not listed at perl jobs.  Contact
Teresa Burton <TBurton at Technisource.com> if you're interested.

Rumor has it that this job is with UMB.

Title:       Mod Perl / Perl Developer
Skills:     Perl , Mod Perl , Java

Date:     7-10-2006
Location:     Kansas City, MO
Area code:     816

Tax term:     CON_IND CON_W2
Pay rate:     $38-$48/hour
Length:     6 months - 1 year

Job description:
We is searching for a Mod_Perl / Perl Developer for a six month contract
position with likely extensions. Our client is located in the Kansas
City metro area. The qualified candidate will be responsible for
secondary support of Perl applications. The client has hundreds of batch
Perl scripts that they will be converting to a new Java batch processing
framework. Java experience is desired to take existing Perl scripts and
convert them into a simple Java batch jobs using a new batch framework.

Requirements:
Mod Perl is the primary skill
2-3 years of Java experience

**Equal opportunity employer
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in the US without a Visa

Travel required:     none
Telecommute:     no