[Kc] seeking a Mod_Perl Developer with some java experience.

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:30:06 PDT 2006

this just in

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Ary <cary at crown-it.com>
Date: Apr 20, 2006 1:09 PM
Subject: Perl Mongers
To: davidnicol at gmail.com
Cc: ggoebel at cpan.com

David/Garrett,
My name is Chris Ary and I'm with Crown-IT, LLC, a recruiting and
consulting firm.  I have a client in Kansas City who is seeking a
Mod_Perl Developer with some java experience.  This is a 6 month
contract position with the strong possibility of extensions.  The
client is looking to fill this position ASAP.  The rate will depend on
experience.
Feel free to pass this on to any of your contacts who might be
interested in this position.

Thanks in Advance

Chris Ary
816.304.5829

--
David L Nicol
Document what you do, then do what you documented