[Kc] meetings

crash3m crash3m at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:20:56 PDT 2005

Being a newbie to Perl, most anything would be over my head I'm sure. The
last real class I had related to scripting was Turbo Pascal in 1997. So
needless to say I'm well out of practice. I do believe I have a firm grasp
on programming concepts, with the exception of pointers. But, thats a whole
different story. At the very least, I could rant about the lack of perl
plugins for nagios that support snmpv3...but then again I'm sure no one
really cares :) Since I've got a month or so to plan, I'll see if I cant dig
us up some interesting tidbits, though it looks like theres 3 good ones
already.

Matt

--
Got gmail? I do hahaha