[Kc] meetings

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Tue Oct 11 16:18:55 PDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 03:50:02PM -0500, crash3m wrote:
> the list looked to be kind of slow, wondering if the meetings are the same
> way. If theres a couple people interested in meeting tonight (as it is the
> 2nd tuesday) I'd be happy to go.

Matt - I haven't heard much about a meeting in several months, so I
don't think you can get one together with this little notice. There may
be a few that are interested in a November meeting now that they have
plenty of notice, especially if you mention an interesting discussion
topic or two.

I'm not sure why everyone else slowed down, but I've had Tuesday evening
classes for about a year. I could probably make it next month, though.

-Andy