[Kc] Fwd: KC Job Opportunity

Tom Miller tlgalenson at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 13:20:49 CDT 2004

Hi, I am not sure if this e-mail will be useful to you or not.  But please pass it on to anyone that might be qualified and interested.

Tom Miller

From: Kristopher Williams
To: tlgalenson at yahoo.com
Subject: KC Job Opportunity
Date: 10 Jun 2004 13:10:49 -0400

We currently have a helpdesk position here in KC for a 6 month project which should be renewed for at least another 6 months, most likely even longer. The pay would be $13 an hour, and the individual would recieve a completion bonus based on the hours worked at the end of the 6 month initial contract. The position would be at a 24x7 operation and would require the individual to be able to work either 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift.
It requires prior helpdesk experience, some IT background (hardware/software), exceptional customer service skills and certifications are a bonus. There are two locations, one @ 435 & Holmes and the other in Gardner. The client would be placing you in one of these two positions, so you must be willing to work at either one of these facilities.
If interested, or if you know anyone interested, please have them contact me at the following number.
Thanks in advance,

Kristopher Williams
14651 W. 95th St. - Lenexa, KS 66215
Office: 913-322-8042 Cell: 913-709-4643
Toll Free: 888-888-0572 ext.113 Fax: 913-888-2436
Email: Kris at Advantagetech.net

3rd Fastest Growing Company in Kansas City, Ingram's 2002
8th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the Nation, NACCB 2001
26th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the Nation, NACCB 2002

---------
Excellent Web developer  tutorials at: www.w3schools.com you name it, they have it!  Onsite Tech support: www.bluecollarcc.com
300,000+ files for download at: www.chatnfiles.com