[Kc] Problem with Sybase.pm

Otterson,Gary GOTTERSON at cerner.com
Wed May 21 16:41:30 CDT 2003

Hi,
Has anyone out there had any experience with the DBD::Sybase module on Win
2000.  I had been running it on an identical system for 4 month one of the
disks crashed I had the data backed up but I lost the Perl install and the
modules. I thought no big deal but I can't get the DBD-Sybase module to
install with the PPM or if I install it manually the scripts fail. I have
tried every combination of version of Perl code, DBD module and DBI module
and nothing works. Before I go into any more detail I was wondering if
anyone out there has any experience with this or if this is even the place
to ask a question. I have been searching through google for two days and I
can't find anything.
Regards,
Gary

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.