[Kc] new to mongering

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Mon Aug 18 18:35:46 CDT 2003

MJD's slides from YAPC are available on his web site I believe...

http://perl.plover.com/yak/regex/ has a nice outline for a regex
tutorial and links to slides (which is taking quite some time
to load)  MJD appears to have taken a firm stand for "regexes"
and against "regexps."  All the slides are available in an archive.

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 10:06, Tom Miller wrote:

>         A very good question.... Since I have trouble attending
>         meetings.... except on Saturdays.... it would be another one I
>         couldn't get too....
>
>         I wonder if anyone would be willing to do a presentation on
>         regular expressions?
>
>         Welcome Tom...
>         [Tom Miller] Thank you...

David Nicol / If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer.
                                        http://gallaghersmash.com