[Jax.PM] YAPC Toronto

Bill Jones spadesnihilist at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 14:49:22 PDT 2005

Sweet  =)

I'm not sure how many of us are actually left in this area.  Hmmmm, I
for one may be teaching Tuesdays (days) and may not be able to attend -
I just dont think I woud be able to make it =(

But bring back lots of pictures  =)  I can post them to the
Jacksonville.PM web site.

--- Jim Payne <jim at bizsysdesign.com> wrote:
> I have space for 1 in a Cherokee 140 going to the Perl Conference in
> Toronto.  This is a non-smoking flight departing on Sunday morning,
> 6/26, with a total flight time of approximately 8 hours to
> Toronto.

-Sx-
open source consulting:
http://insecurity.org/