[Jax.PM] meeting?

Chasecreek Systemhouse chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:17:04 CST 2004

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:42:50 -0500, dante <dante at anderfam.net> wrote:
> [a jax.PM member posting]
> Hello, is there a meeting planned?  I looked on the web site, maybe I
> missed it.
>
> Scott

Hi Scott  =)

Well, to be honest - no, you didnt miss anything as there wasn't a
meeting planned.

In the 6+ years of existence Jax.PM has never had more then 20 members
and many (almost 90%) were not even in the Jacksonville area; so we
have never "officially" met anywhere.

We did meet a couple of times and drink beer and shoot pool all night
when I lost my FCCJ job -- but other than that we just hang out on
other lists and harrass the respective (and sometimes highly
respected) members of "other PMs" lists =)

LOL  :-)

What side of town are you located at and where would you like to meet
-- maybe we can all get together officially for a change?  The ratio
between in-town members and out-of-town members if actually in the
favor of the In-Towners  =)

Bill
--
WC -Sx- Jones