[Jax.PM] Group Hosting is moving

Chasecreek Systemhouse chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:51:46 CST 2004

The Jacksonville PM Group server is moving soon - as such all web
content and lists - mailman and otherwise - are being deleted.  A
seperate e-mail is being sent to support at pm.org for Jax.PM Admin
instructions/procedures concerning the Jax.PM group move.  I
appreciate your patience and understanding during the move.

I will be personally be hosting the lists and web content off my
private domain at
http://perl.insecurity.org/ -- located both on the East Coast as well
as the West Coast; but centrally located in my home so that at least
Jacksonville members can access the content and/or future services.

After the move I will e-mail every Jax.PM group member privately and
provide sign-up and other instructions.

Thx/Bill
--
WC -Sx- Jones