[Jax.PM] Decode URL

WC -Sx- Jones lists at insecurity.org
Fri Jun 6 16:49:59 CDT 2003

Hi Greg  =)

I thought about all that too - but it calls a script off the referenced
domain's WWW server -- after I posted this I finally was able to
"capture" the remote server and get the javascript off of it.  The
blasted thing does a "Thank You" and immediately sends you to msn.com
:/

Grrrrrr.  Spammers are getting better :(