[Jax.PM] YAPC?

Jason Proctor jproctor at persons.marlboro.edu
Tue Jun 3 12:14:21 CDT 2003

> I was pondering grabbing a camera and doing a "Drive-by" shooting  =)
>
> But seriously - I will likely loiter around the area until I get
> evicted...

Which area?  Jax?  Boca?  :)

I need to commit to going (or not).  With family in Jax, I was considering
flying in there instead of PBI or FLL.  Air fare is about the same either
way, but I could carpool from Jax and split gas money.

I was also considering driving, but it brings up the issue of where to
sleep for cheap within a couple hundred miles of DC (about halfway),
otherwise there's no cost savings (time is less of an issue).