[Jax.PM] Jax.PM ADMIN Note

WC Jones (Bill) sneex at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 20 20:02:14 CST 2003

I apologize for this administrivia spam but my FCCJ e-mail address
is no more (no, they are not renewing my contract.)  Therefore I am
making the rounds to change all of my subscriptions, et al.

Should anyone need to reach me, please just e-mail
jax at mail.pm.org - it will find me at my new correct address.  If
you wish to spam me at a more direct - although less often read
address - hit me at sneex at insecurity.org

Also, regarding the Jax.PM web site - now that I have a lot of free
time on my hands - at least for the next few months - I will
hopefully create us a web site we all can be proud of (the Jax.PM
group is now 4 years old :)

I know this is true cause it was created the February before my
daughters birth - which is March 3rd - she is soon toi be four --
therefore ...

Well, you get the idea.  Anyhow, send me stuff for the web site,
jobs, wanted and offered, anything and everything relevant to the
Jax area.  I will also be canvassing the local UG to garner more
interest (and maybe even a job :)

Cheers!
-Sx- :]
Jax.PM Founder