[Jax.PM] Perl Training

McCarthy, John JMcCarthy at citistreetonline.com
Mon Feb 10 16:31:08 CST 2003

We have a need for someone to conduct perl training (beginning and/or
intermediate) here in Jacksonville.  The training could be at your (local)
site or at our Freedom Commerce site (Baymeadows area).  The target audience
is not yet entirely defined but may consist of persons with no programming
experience, and/or persons with "C" programming experience.  We use perl for
running data conversions and with DBI and/or sybperl as "wrapper" programs
for running database stored procedures.

If you know of anyone who may be interested, please ask them to contact me
or send me the following:

Availability:  dates/times, etc.
Fee Requested
Suggested session length
Suggested number of sessions
Suggested training materials (optional)
perl experience and/or qualifications (required)
Training and/or educational qualifications (optional).

Thanks,

John McCarthy
Manager, Database Systems
CitiStreet TBO    Ph. 904 791-2526