[Jax.PM] [Admin] Well ?

J Proctor jproctor at marlboro.edu
Wed Oct 16 21:38:44 CDT 2002

> Who is up for a serious beer chuggin' meeting;
>
> Today I say "Fook Perl".

That's "Fook Parl".  Eff yoor gohna fook wef da wards, dyoo et rate!

And it sounds good to me.  Can y'all be at the Peoples Pint in Greenfield,
say, friday night around 7?

Ooh.  Hmm.  Tourists'll be out then.  And I was thinking of going to
Boston tomorrow.  (Mmmm.  Chinatown.)  WeMaLU meeting on monday; I usually
don't go, but I wouldn't want to split the group.  And I've gotta go to
Albany tuesday evening.

So, next wednesday, then?  Or just go to the Pint on friday and wade
through the tourists?