[Jax.PM] Re: Meeting

William C. (Bill) Jones wcjones at fccj.edu
Tue Oct 15 12:10:33 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, October 15, 2002, at 12:57  PM, Aaron Johnson wrote:

> Is anyone planning another meeting?

I want to but who is here (Jax area) to meet with?  I seriously
need to have a Blood, erm, new recruit drive soon :)

> I haven't sat with a fellow programmer / computer addict in over a
> year.

Consider yourself lucky - I have been working on Bb for 5 days now
and haven't showered or shaved yet :-D

> I am in Ocala, but wouldn't mind driving to Jax , Orlando, or
> Gainesville to meet.
>
> I am even willing to do a small presentation on an elected topic, that
> is if I know anything about said topic :)

Topics? A fun topic?  We are planning on playing UT2003 this Friday
at the MCCS Building downtown; everyone is welcome :)

Oh, if it is about Perl - then, yes, We can hold a meeting in Jax,
Gainesville, or Orlando -  Orlando sounds nice -- maybe we can skip
Perl and go on a "h.a.t." safari ?  I would have suggested Gville,
but the coed may feel I am a dirty ol' man :/

Looking for HAT here in Jx is just plain weird ...
:)