[JaxPM] Fwd: boston perl classes

J Proctor jproctor at marlboro.edu
Thu May 16 13:36:15 CDT 2002

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er J Proctor <jproctor at marlboro.edu> wrote -

>         2002 Perl Classes in Boston

What?  I saw those announced a week ago.  One of the joys of being on the
Boston.pm list.  :)

1.  If anyone from Jax.PM is going, let me know.  I don't live
particularly close (and am not planning on attending myself), but it's a
lot closer than, say, where *you* live.

2.  Damian's going there from YAPC.  Any of you going to YAPC this year?
It's in St. Louis, the last week of june.  I'm going if I can find a job
in reasonably short order (so I'll have some hope of paying for the trip).