[JaxPM] [Admin] Posting Test

Nate Campi nate at campin.net
Wed Jan 23 14:58:17 CST 2002

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Nate Campi <nate at campin.net> wrote -

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 03:05:26PM -0500, Bill -OSX- Jones wrote:
> On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill -OSX- Jones <sneex at mac.com>
> wrote -
>
> I should *not* have been able to post _ I didn't post as a normal
> user would  :(  I masq'ed as sneex at mac.com and the mdomo s/w
> allowed me in  :(
> -Sx-

The qmail list allows anyone to post, so a postfix user sent a "gay
e-card" to the list, complete with a porn story in the "e-card".

It was actually rather amusing, the card - and the subsequent uproar on
the list.

This is perl relevant, um, I'm thinking about perl while I type this ;)
--
Nate Campi     http://www.campin.net    GnuPG key: 0xC17AEF79

"It is easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice versa."