[JaxPM] [ADMIN] Warning

Bill -Sx- Jones sneex at mac.com
Tue Apr 9 06:39:33 CDT 2002

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill -Sx- Jones <sneex at mac.com> wrote -

Sorry for the intrusion, but this administrative announcement is needed -

The Jax.PM group has lost a couple of members because of the M1 to ATTBI
transition (if you are not/were not on CCSE or MediaOne this doesn't apply.)
I tried to fix them manually, but a few still bounced form the attbi.com
address.

The M1 domain is no longer valid so it is now bouncing their e-mails.  I
place an ad in the technology section of the Jacksonville newspaper and will
post a note to the Jax.PM web site soon - hopefully those two I had to
remove will notice the change.

Anyhow, the newspaper posting will also hopefully generate some revitalized
interest in Perl  :)

Have a good Spring Break, if you haven't already done so :)

-Sx-  :]