[JaxPM] NTLM via LWP ???

Bill Jones sneex at fccj.org
Tue Oct 30 10:24:20 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <sneex at fccj.org> wrote -

On Tuesday, October 30, 2001, at 10:43  AM, j proctor wrote:

>> Me neither!  :(   But, it pays the bills when it has too :)
>
> Oh, this is for money?  Any of us would put up with NTLM if
> there's cash
> involved.  :)

No, sorry, at this stage this is for free.  I want Gisle Aas to be
able to use it freely in his libwww-perl LWP module -- however, I
have a need for it soon.  So, as need goes, I try to work it out as
best as I am able.

Now, that is not to say that reimbursement may not be a
possibility, just not before you starve to death  :(   (I'll know
more after my meeting this Thursday about the project this is tied
to - will see  HOW much they want it to work.)

:)
-Sx-