[JaxPM] NTLM via LWP ???

Bill Jones sneex at fccj.org
Tue Oct 30 09:55:24 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <sneex at fccj.org> wrote -

Me neither!  :(   But, it pays the bills when it has too :)
-Sx-

PS - To make this thread more Perl-like again:

#!/usr/local/bin/perl -w

use LWP::UserAgent;
use XML::Simple;

use strict;
use diagnostics;

my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
my $req = HTTP::Request->new(GET =>

'http://207.203.95.95/bill/BrokerEmployee.asmx/ClassRoster?strBrokerID=ETB251&
strClassReferenceNumber=138887&strTerm=20021');

print "\n\n\nSuccess!\n\n";
#print $ua->request($req)->as_string;

my $address = XMLin($ua->request($req)->as_string);
print $address;

__END__

On Tuesday, October 30, 2001, at 10:46  AM, Steve Lane wrote:

> hmmm well i'm fairly good at LWP hacking :)
> but i don't have any interest in Microsoft stuff :(.
> --
> Steve Lane <sml at zfx.com>

-Sx-