[JaxPM] Perl News

Bill Jones sneex at fccj.org
Sat Oct 27 21:28:33 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <sneex at fccj.org> wrote -

See http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=01/08/01/1943201

Also, by way of Jax.PM news, I posted some C language information on the
Jax.PM site (at http://jacksonville.pm.org/ in case you've forgotten.)

Once I'm done, I will post Perl language equivalents to the C language (I'm
not sure if it was previously done - doesn't matter much as I am doing this
for my own benefit.)

:)
-Sx-

PS - We are 11 strong!  Just about all of the original members are still
here :)  Yippy!  Also, by February (1900 + 102) we will be three years
old...