[JaxPM] FWD: ORA News Letter

Nate Campi nate at campi.cc
Wed Oct 10 10:30:13 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Nate Campi <nate at campi.cc> wrote -

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 10:53:02AM -0400, Bill Jones wrote:
> On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <wcjones at fccj.org> wrote -
>
> :)
>
> On Wednesday, October 10, 2001, at 09:01  AM, j proctor wrote:
>
> > if any of you needs two or three days worth of Perl each week, let me
> > know.  :)
> >

> Will do  :)

My outfit is centered in Mass, and we employ a few full time Perl
hackers. My boss is the head of reporting, which uses Perl exclusively
for pretty much everything in our data wharehouse, down to mod_perl for
the web front end.

Send me a [copy of|link to] your resume, J.
--
Nate Campi		<nate at campin.net>
GnuPG key: 0xC17AEF79	http://www.campin.net

"Elves and Dragons!" I says to him.  "Cabbages and potatoes are better
for you and me."
		-- J. R. R. Tolkien