[JaxPM] sh 2 Perl conversion ...

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Thu May 24 05:13:53 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

Hi All  :)

I found a shell script on the Net, it works OK; but I thought someone on
this list may see if it could be converted to Perl (yes, I know I could do
it myself, but I thought it would be a good exercise for the various Jax.PM
members here  :)

I posted it to:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=4693&group_id=26707

Also, I am seeking RFC to see if it could be improved - all comments welcome
:)

Anyhow, I am making it part of the CIS4DL project as systems monitoring and
performance tuning are an important part of running courseware delivery
systems.

Best/Sx  :]