[JaxPM] Jax.PM Project

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Thu May 10 05:35:24 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

 Of course!  I am a novice in many things myself - as is J, Steve, and
others.

Do not feel like a lone ranger!  :)

-Sneex-  :]

PS - I CC'ed the list as I feel others may have similar thoughts - Hey You
People on the Jax.PM list!  Get a grip!  LOL :)  We are all newbies in one
fashoin or another!

<Grin>
:)