[JaxPM] Jax.PM site was rediscovered!

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Mon Jan 15 11:21:47 CST 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

Hi all  :)

A small fyi/update -

After losing a lot of the Jax.PM site during a system move I
believe I have found a lot of it and will be rebuilding republishing
stuff as I find it/remember why I had it there to start with.

Also, if you know of anyone in this area - Jax, FL that it -
have them stop by and join!  We have about 20 memebers.

Thanks for your patience and support  :)

-Sneex-
$jax.pm =~ /main\s+mangler/i;

PS - The site can be reached at http://jacksonville.pm.org/
but, in case that doesn't work - it hasn't been working for
me lately for some reason (that is mainly why I decided
to move to one of my FCCJ servers) - you can also just
go to the reflection site at -

http://web.fccj.org/~wcjones/Jax.PM.org/

Enjoy!