[JaxPM] Meeting?!?!

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Mon Apr 30 08:28:24 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

>  PS - We have 17 members on this PM group;
> I am getting ready for our first 'meeting' and I
> truly expect all you 'outtatowners' to stop by   :)

Keep dreamin', Sneexie.

Well, unless you were gonna send air fare.  :)

> Also, does anyone have anything to say - Perl or otherwise -
> or has everyone found a place to get questions posted and
> answers read?

Who's going to YAPC in Montreal?

Anyone interested in grad school--MS in Internet Engineering?  I'll be
happy to pitch the program I'm in.  And depending on many factors which
have not yet manifested, I *might* be teaching there next year.
Unfortunately for most of you, it's in Vermont, but if you've got the
money to commute 21 times, it's a good program.  See also
http://gradcenter.marlboro.edu for more info.