[JaxPM] May meeting

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Fri Apr 27 22:20:37 CDT 2001

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

:)

 Actually I am heading (hopefully) to the WebCT conference held in Canada
during June 23-27th...  If I can scrape together year-end monies...

As far as the meeting - where IS everyone?  I know 'J' is up Noawth  :)  and
I had recently been invited to a Tampa Bay meeting but it was held during
final exam night (I teach three classes  :(

I think Nate is hiding in KalaFornia.   :)

There are a couple maybe three here in the Jax area... But I am not real
sure about some of the others...

Yes, Saturday May 26th or Saturday June 2nd look very good for a meeting/get
together.  There's even a few places we could try for - Hooters or maybe a
standard sports bar - or barring that - maybe we could just meet at my place
(so long as the little woman doesn't mind (she doesn't know yet)  :)

Might even have warmed up enough to go swimming in the local  retention pond
(just teasing :)  I have an in-ground pool.  Not heated though...  If she
goes for it maybe you out-of-towners could bring sleeping bags?   Seriously
- it has possibilities...

-Sneex-  :]