[JaxPM] Jax PM web site Under redevelopment

JONES, WILLIAM C wcjones at exchange.fccj.org
Sun Sep 10 11:26:44 CDT 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er "JONES, WILLIAM C" <wcjones at exchange.fccj.org> wrote -

Hi All :]

Fall cleaning is here on the Jax PM web site;
so if you have links and other tidbits -

Sends Them Down - They're the next Links on the Jax.PM Site!

LOL :]

PS - I've started getting bouncing from list members - so
please, if you have changed ISPs or are having E-Mail trouble;
send me a note so I can fix/update the Jax.PM ListServ.

Thx!
-Sneex-  :]
(Jax.PM Moderator)