[JaxPM] Re: Wanted:mod_perl programers at well funded Boston B2B .com Linux house

Bill Jones bill at ASTRO.FCCJ.CC.FL.US
Fri Apr 7 09:54:40 CDT 2000

On the jacksonville-pm-list; Jax.PM'er Bill Jones <bill at ASTRO.FCCJ.CC.FL.US> wrote -

No, thx, I am a little busy at the moment.

I'll forward to the group.
-Sneex-  :]
- FCCJ * 501 W State St * Jacksonville, Fl 32202 * 904/632-3089 -