Win32::OLE

Daniel Stringfield dstringf at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us
Mon Sep 27 08:59:39 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
Daniel Stringfield <dstringf at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us> wrote -

I'm trying my hand at PERL on NT right now, and I am having some problems
finding GOOD documentation on the Win32::OLE module.  The only sample I
have seen is the one that manipulates an Excel spreadsheet.

What I'm trying to get examples of is manipulation of Word.  There doesn't
seem to be anything really out there.  Any clues?

--
======= 40 4B 36 58 A0 C7 5A 8A  49 E0 39 54 00 20 A3 AA =======
            Daniel Stringfield  <dstringf at fccj.org>

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),