[JaxPM] Subscribers

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Mon Oct 18 08:32:25 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

Blah blah blah.  I wake up far earlier than I wanted, stumble through the
morning rituals and 12 mile commute, then flop down in my office chair,
and what's the first thing waiting in my mailbox on a blustery October
Monday morning?

> package rekcaH::lreP::rehtonA::tsuJ;
> sub p{($_=reverse$_[0])=~s/:+/ /g;print}
> sub _{&p(__PACKAGE__)}&_();

Bill, this is ugly and you know it.  And it's not even that confusing
(ahh, a little more coffee and it's not quite so bad), it's just ugly.
But that's three in a row for you.  Now it's time for someone else to
send a geeky .sig generator.

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

I'm not warmed up yet (haven't finished the coffee and made some halfway
reasonable attempt at looking like I'm actually doing real work), although
I have an idea.

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),