ms access

Daniel Stringfield dstringf at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us
Thu May 6 14:15:22 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list 1.94.4;
Daniel Stringfield <dstringf at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us> wrote -

On Thu, 6 May 1999, fccj dss wrote:

> um, no.  i do not have that much experience
> with perl on winnt and none with 'OLE's adodb'
>
> you may wish to ask in the comp.lang.perl.misc
> newsgroup, however.
>
> anyone else know?

The only db interface I've used under PERL is DBD under Unix.
I was slightly interested in playing with it under Windows, just to spite
the NT people in the office.

--
======= 40 4B 36 58 A0 C7 5A 8A  49 E0 39 54 00 20 A3 AA =======
            Daniel Stringfield  <dstringf at fccj.org>

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),