perl mongers

Bill Jones bill at fccj.org
Mon Mar 29 17:19:34 CST 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list 1.94.4;
"Bill Jones" <bill at fccj.org> wrote -

Super :]  As we only have three members (including myself)
it may not be for a while as the other two members
I see everyday (I work with them.)

Please join the Jax PM Mailing list for better updates
and notices - when the next meeting is scheduled, it
will appear on the list and the WWW site.

Send an e-mail message to
    majordomo at hfb.pm.org
with a single line of text that says
    subscribe jacksonville-pm-list
in the body. Once you are subscribed, you can post
questions, ideas, and other tidbits of information
relevant to perl, mongering, and related activities
to the list. The posting address (e-mail only) is:

jacksonville-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

See below for the WWW address;
Hope to hear from you soon!

-Sneex-  :]
Bill Jones  |  FCCJ Webmaster  |  http://www.fccj.org/cgi/mail?webmaster
FCCJ  |  501 W State St  |  Jacksonville, FL 32202  |  1 (904) 632-3089

         Jacksonville Perl Mongers
         http://jacksonville.pm.org
         jax at jacksonville.pm.org

----------
>From: "Howk, Douglas E" <HowkDE at navair.navy.mil>
>To: sneex at fccjmail.fccj.cc.fl.us
>Subject: perl mongers
>Date: Mon, Mar 29, 1999, 9:31 AM
>

> Bill Jones:
> I'm interested in the perl mongers group. Please let me know time/place of
> next meeting.
> Thanks, Doug Howk at dhowk at leading.net

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),