Weekly Perl Script [Issue 7]

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Fri Jul 23 12:04:11 CDT 1999

On the Jax.PM jacksonville-pm-list;
j proctor <jproctor at oit.umass.edu> wrote -

Okay, folks.

Bill and I can keep talking to each other and cluttering your mailbox, or
you can actually participate and enjoy these little exchanges and maybe
even learn something.

    "There are two possibilities.  Either they are unable to
    respond, or they are unwilling to respond."  -- Spock

If we proceed from the assumption that y'all aren't responding because
these scripts aren't interesting, then we need to know what you'd like to
see.  Web stuff?  Using modules?  Making modules?  System administration
tasks simplified?  Less junk mail from twerps like me?

Do you want to learn more about some feature?  About the language in
general?  Do you want to have high-level theoretical discussions about
things like function prototyping?

If you don't speak up, we're going to keep posting the same kinds of
stuff.  And that's not a promise; it's a threat!  :)

The Jacksonville Perl Monger's Group is operated by -
Bill -Sneex- Jones ( sneex at usa.net ),