[Hudson-valley-pm] Meeting

EMarkert@netscape.net EMarkert at netscape.net
Sat Aug 13 08:44:40 PDT 2005

Well, attempts are being made to reconstitute the HV.pm group.

We actually had a meeting this past week, albeit an attendance of 2, but it's a start.

If anyone subscribe to this list is interested in meeting we've scheduled the next meeting for 31 Aug 05 at 6pm.  The location is currently set for the Poughkeepsie Barnes and Noble, but I think that's flexible (say the Newburgh B&N) IF others wanted to attend that are from areas in Orange county, etc.

Obviously, the goal is to first drum up interest but beyond that we'd like to actually have a set meeting day/time so folks can confidently modify their schedules and be relatively assured that a meeting will happen...

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.