Pilkington, Christopher J. cpilkington at ghi.com
Thu Feb 1 04:21:09 CST 2001

Art,

There's no way I'm going to make it there this evening.

I don't know why I kid myself.  Apparently, the gods are preventing me from
meeting with the perl mongers.

My apologies for wasting your time and effort.  Perhaps one day we can
finally meet.  I think I've been trying to get out to a meeting for over a
year now.

Christopher J. Pilkington
Senior Network Engineer
GHI - Group Health Incorporated