Our Next Meeting

Arthur Ramos Jr. aramos at sunyorange.edu
Mon May 15 13:57:14 CDT 2000

Hello Everyone:

Who'll be coming to the next meeting on Wednesday, May 15, 2000 at The
Ground
Round in Newburgh, NY?

Topics to discuss are:

1. Book project on perl - Let's get our names known
2. Regular Meetings - And I mean REGULAR !
3. Let's get conversation going on the list
4. HVPM Web Site - Moving it to another server & changes
5. Single Malt Scotch - Best Reasonably Priced Brands
6. Getting new members - Walt Joyce's E-mail campaign & other method's
7. yapc - an overview by Jack Chastain

If you have any other topics to discuss, please E-mail me and I'll add them
to the
above list. Thanks.