'bout time we had a meeting

Arthur Ramos Jr. aramos at sunyorange.edu
Wed May 10 11:58:18 CDT 2000

Everyone:

Sorry, I forgot to mention it was next Wednesday, if possible.

So far, Jack and I are OK. Anyone else?

Arthur Ramos Jr., Senior Systems Analyst
Orange County Community College/Computer Center
115 South Street, Middletown, NY 10940
Voice: (914) 341-4747, Fax: (914) 342-6390

There is a difference between knowing the path
and walking the path.
(Morpheus, "The Matrix", 1999)