'bout time we had a meeting

Arthur Ramos Jr. aramos at sunyorange.edu
Wed May 10 08:51:31 CDT 2000

Everyone:

Sorry that we couldn't meet over the last month. I've been heavy on a
project and working lots
of OT (paid, thank heavens). Anyway, now that I'm winding down a little, I'd
like to get together next week. Jack and I have met before at The Ground
Round in the Newburgh Mall. I'd like to shoot for there again unless someone
has a better suggestion. I's also like to talk about a book
deal (on Perl of course) that some of us can work on. Let me know if you can
make it. Thanks.

Arthur Ramos Jr., Senior Systems Analyst
Orange County Community College/Computer Center
115 South Street, Middletown, NY 10940
Voice: (914) 341-4747, Fax: (914) 342-6390