When are we meeting?

Shelley S. Croshier ssdiehl at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 8 15:12:35 CST 2000

Greetings everyone,

It doesn't seem like I'm able to participate much here.  After the first
meeting there has been conflicts with the dates set.  Thursday the 13th is
already booked for me.  If you pick another day, let me know.  If not, see
you next month hopefully.

Thursday the 13th and Wednesday the 19th are my 2 bad days so far.

Shelley