Minutes of the First Official Meeting

Chastain, Jack (Jack)** CTR ** chastain at lucent.com
Thu Oct 14 06:34:33 CDT 1999

Aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I should know better by now than to let IS try to work on a problem when I
only have an hour before I leave.

However:

I DID get there - at about 6:20. I couldn't find anyone in evidence. There
were three couples in the dining room, one family in the row near the bar
and a group of college kids outside who had no idea what a PerlMonger was!
You guys must have been hiding in a beer vat at the time.

Damn damn damn.

The IS guy had destroyed my MODEM connections (both of them) and HAD to get
them back before I left for the meeting. I had no choice but to wait. Next
time, I will just have to hold them off. Now, I have to sit here at home and
try to get the one remaining port I need working again myself!

Sounds like a good time was had - that is the important thing.

When is the next one?